Relocation is different from rental deals. Most importantly, relocation deals will give you the opportunity to get your job done at quite affordable price. Still, there are some hiccups about relocation deals. Let’s take a look.
What is actually relocation?
For maintaining the business, the rental companies need to relocate their cars from one part of the country to another. There are many rental companies that don’t have enough manpower to make that happen on a regular basis. So, they need to follow another policy. They look for people who need to travel from the current location of the car to its origin. Those people drive the car to its origin. The car is successfully relocated and the rider reaches his destination as well. It is like a win-win situation for both the parties. For example, you need to travel Auckland from Wellington. If a rental company is looking for car relocation Wellington to Auckland, it can interest you. You may ride the car from Wellington to Auckland and deliver the car. Relocation is exceptionally cheaper than renting. It is possible to find a relocation deal at only $1/day.
Good sides of relocation
Surely you are going to get some benefits from relocation deals. Here is a list of those benefits.
- Saving some money: Rentals can be quite expensive. It depends on for how long you need the car, which model car you are hiring and some other factors. But no way you’re going to get a car rented for $1/day. Relocation will enable you to get cars at that cheap rate if luck favors you. Most of the car relocation Wellington to Auckland gives you the opportunity to have a ride for just $1/day.
- Earning some money: There are rental companies that offer the rider some money for delivering their car at its origin. If you are lucky enough to find such a company’s car, then not only you are going to reach your destination, but also you can earn some extra bucks.
- Developing a good relationship with the rental company: By delivering their vehicle, you can develop a decent relationship with the rental company. Thus, you will be able to get cheaper rates or discounts in the future.
Bad sides of relocation
- Extra liability: You need to make sure that the car is delivered in a limited period of time. This brings some extra liability.
- Lack of option: While relocating a car, you need to ride whichever car the company offers you. You can’t choose a car you favor.
- Time waste: When you reach your destination, first you have to deliver the car to the company. Only then you can go to your work.